Friday 22 March 2013

Lemons and lists.....





This time last year it was 24 degrees-we were getting the garden prepared ,having early barbeques,generally enjoying the outdoors. This year signs of spring are here but it's constantly being delayed....

Snow has once again caused major disruption to travel,schools, services and events across the region.The children were roped into tidying bedrooms ,making lunch and generally making use of their time off. A batch of lemons were transformed into lemon surprise pudding & lemon drizzle cake.The Rocky Road is setting in the fridge......












It's now only 63 days until the Spring Fling Open Door Arts Event so it's time for lists....I live by them.Check something off...then add something on.It's  endless but gives me a sense of achievement,helps with my time management & means that I'm hopefully far less inclined to forget something.Let's face it,I'm not just remembering for one person here!

So on my current list are various birthday, anniversary, school,  swimming,appointments etc .In my art journal I have my art-related work - preparation,making,creating,admin.And so it goes on.....

Near the top of the list is revisiting the blog.It's quite strange putting what I'm thinking and doing 'out there'-but,like my lists it helps me keep track & reflect on what I'm doing. So thanks to you all that have been visiting...it's very much appreciated.So I have a number of ideas...I think that means another list.....   

No comments:

Post a Comment