Saturday 6 April 2013

Celebrations

It's been quite a day-big family gathering to celebrate my parents Golden Wedding Anniversary which when we're spread across Scotland and England is quite some achievement.


As a memento I made then a box-work incorporating a photocopy of them on their wedding day on hand-made paper,gold ribbon and a golden heart -for love and their surname is Hart!
The three roses are symbolic of the three children-my 2 brothers and I,and also Yorkshire where we were born.I did want to symbolise the seven grandchildren however it spoilt the composition !

With 2 more birthdays in the offing my Spring Fling work is on the back-burner but doing something completely different really is beneficial.  I have loads of new ideas that I just keep jotting in my sketchbook  for another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment